Saturday, September 22, 2007

Difference a week makes.

Not all Saturdays are equal! Sometimes happiness prevails but sometimes sharks circle.... I guess you get that.

I have spent a productive day scrapbooking and managed to complete the mini album for the Scrap Pile Challenge. I got all my lyrics finished and the pages scrapped and I'm really pleased with the final result. I haven't quite got the album finished but at least all the pages are done. I just need to put the album together. So here are the final pages...

Week 7 word was CELEBRATE. The photo was taken by Allen at Lakeisha's 16th Birthday when she came up to give me a hug. In the photo also are dear friends Julie Cuthbert & Jenny Turner. Damn that was a good night!



Week 8's word was BELIEVE. Actually of all the lyrics I think these are my favourites. Only because they are just a little more funky and naughty.... ahhh you can't kill the teenager in me... sorry.



And the final week's word was WISH.



And the back cover looks like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home