Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by the gorgeous Gabrielle..... You need to check out her gallery - she has been such an inspiration to me over the past year. Thanks Gabi for your talented creations and for being a friend as well.

Here are the rules: each player must write 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog. So now for my 7 things:

1. I've never taken a scrapbooking class or been to a crop, although I've given classes and been on a Design Team. (I think that's commonly referred to as the blind leading the blind!)

2. I hate large spiders. It's so bad that I actually start shaking and have to absolutely force myself to whack it - sometimes I can't and I call my poor long suffering spider killing daughter to do it for me.

3. I'm a sucker for flowers....

4. If I like a song or a piece of music I can listen to it play in the background over and over and over and.... well you get the picture. I sometimes have the same CD play on repeat softly in the background in my bedroom all night as I sleep. I think it drives Lakeisha crazy sometimes.

5. I love wood fires but I hate the mess that comes with them.

6. I'm too much of a perfectionist with some things and not enough in others.

7. I actually like who I am and where I am going right now which hasn't been the case for a very long time.

7 people to be tagged: OK well sorry girls but here you go - Tracey - Terri - Steph - Kylie - Allison (ha ha now you'll have to do a blog LOL) - Tegan (ha ha now you need one as well!) - and last but not least Deb

1 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Thanks for the tag Maree....hehehehe

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home