Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Finally I got around to scrapping a new layout. This one obviously entitled A Simple Wish. I was mucking around on the weekend taking some photos with my phone camera. It's amazing really what you can do with a phone these days - heck they even still make phone calls! I then played around with the photos in Paint Shop Pro. So the picture has an interesting effect.

Evidently the Scrapbooking Memories issue (8:11) that contains my Glamour Girls layout is on the stands, so the girls at SB.com inform me - they've seen it and I haven't. Walked up to the newsagent yesterday to buy myself a copy but they didn't have it in yet!!!! Maybe today. Maybe not LOL.

Can no news always be considered good news? hmmmm I wonder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi, some of us miss you, Pa55ion Jewel :-)

8:26 am  
Blogger Maree said...

I miss you guys too!!! I will have to log back on again soon.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home