Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And now it's Wednesday..

Well after a roller coaster ride for Tuesday, Wednesday seems to be shaping up as more of the same. Heck you expected anything different from this blog?

After many hours of frustration the new computer is installed and ready to go. To say I'm relieved and ecstatic about that has to go down as the understatement of a lifetime. It's going to make such a difference to how this whole damn radio station experience impacts my life that one could actually get pretty excited about that one thing alone. Thank you Shane for your many hours of patience and persistence in seeing this goal of mine finally in action.

But then this morning as I'm opening up the mail - not only are there YET TO BE RELEASED CD'S coming from the Record Companies - yes - "my god" I thought, "we are a REAL RADIO STATION!!!!!!!" But also an approval for an offer of Grant Funding for some more equipment. I think I've died and gone to heaven.

Now if it wasn't for the breast lump I found while showering this morning - today could almost have been headed for being a perfect day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home