Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday :(

Still smoked out here - even smoke in the house this morning, especially downstairs - ugly ugly. But still can't complain as ultimately it makes us just that little bit safer from fire risk so it's a small price to pay.

The Boofhead returns today from her holiday in Apollo Bay. OK so yes I'm looking forward to it. Yes I guess if I have to admit it I've missed her..... LOL Well you know - after some 16 years I've kind of grown accustomed to having her around. I'm going to need to find a REALLY time consuming hobby in a year or so's time when she decides to go to Uni! Either that or become a workaholic. Or spend more time on Second Life. Or get a real life....... I don't know. Something. But it's not going to be pretty.

The new computer arrives at work tomorrow - now there is something I'm looking forward to. Thank you Shane for all your help with it. I'm sure I don't tell you enough how much everything you've done is appreciated.

3 down - 1 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home