Thursday, April 05, 2007

Breathe

Sometimes in life there are moments that simply take your breath away.

Tonight I'm having trouble breathing......

I am so blessed to have such special people in my life - some who have been there forever it seems - some who have been there a short while - and some who are new. Tonight I feel like I'm one of the luckiest people in the world to have your love. I love every moment we share and that you care and trust enough to keep me so close to you and share those inner most thoughts. To know that you have been there for me through my best and worst hours. I'm very lucky to have you in my life, and I love you back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Maree who ever this person is that you are taking about is lucky to have a friend like you and you are lucky to have them.....I so do love friendships like that... :)

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home