Friday, April 06, 2007

My Home

I was hunting through my old files looking for some photos and came across these from when I first moved into my gorgeous house. No photos of upstairs but there are some old pics of downstairs just so you get an idea of the ground floor living area. A lot has changed over the past 6 years, including some of the furniture and how it's arranged but you get the general idea. The photo above is the big window and sliding door that now has curtains instead of those hideous bamboo blinds for one change.

I so love this house. I can remember when we were house hunting, we had actually bought another property which while it was OK it's just not a patch on this one. Thankfully the sale fell through because we couldn't get one neighbour to be happy about having a kennel of dogs living next door to his never to be occupied vacant block of land (go figure) but then I arranged for an inspection of this house and I have to tell you I got to the front door, took one step inside and just KNEW in my heart this was for me. It felt like home from that very moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

What a gorgeous home you have
Maree....It feels very warm and inviting. :D

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home