Saturday, April 07, 2007

cough splutter

Someone pass me a gas mask.... Another day of having trouble breathing but this time because I'm surrounded by smoke. DSE are burning off again in the National Park behind me since they weren't happy with the results of last week's burn - no breeze. Well there's a breeze today, but this time it's blowing the smoke right back across me. And it's not pretty here. Actually getting worse by the minute. I just snapped these pictures from my office window with my phone! Yuk.


It was a good day to stay inside and do housework! I have a tidy office to match the rest of the house.... what can I say - it's been a while since I've been motivated to tidy up this desk let alone turf out a whole pile of stuff that sure as heck won't be needed around here any more. That and having a loud stereo booming in the background with some choice music. And it's still not 3:30 p.m.

2 down - 2 to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now the office is clean and tidy...or so YOU say..hee hee..whats next...how about some real girlie stuff...yes! get away from it all..go fill the bath..soak up some, dont forget some bubbles, the imbibing type :) some of that gorgeous soulfull music and maybe a good mag / book ...who needs men :)

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home