Thursday, March 15, 2007

Special Night

How special is it when two so VERY important people in your life actually get to "meet" one another - allbeit via the internet. Bryon - What can I say - you have been such an amazing friend over the years. It's hard to put into words how much it has meant to me to have you there as my friend all this time. Even though we've never met - I consider you one of my dearest and closest friends. You have been there for me in the best and worst times of my life. We've laughed and we've cried together. I am truly proud to call you my friend. You are respected and loved in the purest senses of those words.

And Julie. God woman you are just THE most amazing soul. I love you so dearly and to think we met on a plane - not once but TWICE - just to make sure we got the message that the two of us should be friends. You would think we would have taken the hint just a fraction more seriously - but hey - I still love ya babe and it's great to know you haven't forgotten me either.

To have the two of you chat tonight was pretty special. And just so NEITHER of you forget it --- I love you both so much. I just wanted to make sure BOTH of you know how special you are to me..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home