Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Big Secret

Well it's not such a big secret now. I was thinking of trying to arrange a Surprise Party for Lakeisha's 16th. But sheesh - teenagers..... I mean seriously as if I can manage to keep it a secret for a month and still make all the arrangements - and not to mention the fact of how to get her TO the party dressed as though she's going to one without knowing she's going to one. I'm good but I'm not THAT good. So I relented and told her my plans so far.

I decided that I might as well make it a combined 16th birthday and Otway FM get together. For two reasons. One is that Lakeisha is a part of Otway FM and there are people within the organisation she would like to have at her birthday and Second is that in the 3 months I've been involved with the station we haven't yet had a get together. So perfect timing I think.

So far I hope we'll be having THE WISE GENTS playing (Collins - Murray - SOMEONE - get back to me!!!!!!). I've booked John & Majella's shed for the night - close to home but out of the way enough there shouldn't be gate crashers. Now - the guestlist and food. Hmmmm the fun bits.

Looking forward to it though. It's been a while since we've had something to celebrate!

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend.
cheers
Maree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home