Friday, March 30, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK well I am sorry for ever complaining about the heat. I HATE being cold. And I'm often cold. I feel the cold so much. Today I'm feeling the cold. I so want to light the fire but since we have really no wood to speak of I'm reluctant. I know it's going to get colder. I think maybe I should invest in an electric blanket and long computer cables for the flatscreen, the keyboard & the mouse. Oh and probably the speakers too - so I can listen to the music while I type. That would do me. The computer, an electric blanket and a glass of wine. I could snuggle up and keep warm that way I think. [sigh]

Still trying to get through the pile of paper sitting here to make Lakeisha's invitations for the party. Not making much headway and knowing I have to get them finished this weekend is somewhat stressful. So many things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home