Sunday, September 24, 2006

Quiet Weekend

Hmmmm well winter has arrived!!!!! LOL Murray managed to get the grass mown yesterday - it takes a long time even on a ride on mower.... but boy do I love that smell of freshly cut grass. It's been the one time I was actually happy about the kitchen window that got stuck open slightly the other day (really must get that fixed...) as I was in the kitchen this wonderful smell of freshly cut grass drifted in through the window... But now today it's dark and raining and a pretty ordinary day *(sigh)* Oh well what a shame - will have to stay inside & Scrap!

I finished a new LO yesterday. I thought I would tackle another of my sketch challenge from The Scrap Pile and since I had already done one, I set myself another challenge - to scrap yellow. Why is yellow so difficult????? It's weird. But anyway I was reasonably pleased with how it came up but it's a bit sad to think that this is probably the only pic of Murray & I together that I can recall. It's either me behind the camera or him....

And just a little more about Friday's accident......... Take a look at this and tell me HOW LUCKY ARE THESE GUYS.......


How lucky they weren't travelling very fast at all at the time. Every time I look at these photos they send a chill down my spine. I'm just so glad they are all OK.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

cheers

Maree!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Maree
What a mess the Troopy is in..great LO I am working on a yellow LO at the moment and it is just not working...what is it with yellow..lol
Have a great day
Joanne

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home