Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scrap Therapy Challenges

Wish there were more hours in a weekend for me but unfortunately I only have time for one of the great challenges at Scrap Therapy.

This was a sketch challenge by Becci and I really enjoyed it. I have had this photo sitting on my desk now for a few weeks just waiting for the inspiration to do something special with it. I LOVE this image of Shane. For a start he has his eyes open!!!!! LOL but that aside it's natural and relaxed looking. It's so difficult to get photos of him with his intense dislike of being in front of the camera. So this one was a rare gem for me and I wanted to do something special with it. I am so pleased with this layout and the hand stitching that took ages to do was well worth the effort in the end.

The journaling around the edge says : "After 4 days of festivities and saying goodbye to your parents, we took down the tinsel on the front gate and fare-welled Christmas 2009. Only 361 days until we do it again!"

And so here is "361 Days".....






A pretty full week ahead and the anticipation of many things. I suspect there will be many sleepless nights leading up to Friday when we get the results back of Shane's biopsy last Tuesday. Wish us luck.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow Maree, I love this LO, true Pretzel style which is really nice to see back .I want to know how you did the fence HUn ..pretty please

7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home