Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Mini Album

I'm thrilled to have my mini album finished. This was the week 4 & 5 entry for the Lazy Days of Summer competition over at Scrap Pile which runs for another week.

I had so many photos to pick from after Lakeisha & Justin spent a week in Queensland that the theme for the album was easy - narrowing down which photos to use was somewhat more difficult. I wanted it to be bright and cheery and so much of the album is using BasicGrey's Lime Rickey with a few other scraps and bits in addition. Love how this turned out.....

The cover...


The "Hotel" pages.....


The "Movie World" pages....


The "Ripleys" pages....


The "Dream World" pages....


The "Sea World" pages....


And finally - the back cover....



2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Gorgeous Maree! That must have taken hours. It looks fabulous.

4:24 pm  
Blogger jandokan said...

WOW Maree...
that's FANTASTIC...
it's a winner for sure :D

Hugs Anja

5:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home