Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Home again

It's great to have all the bits and pieces home again from the show. Lots of little ribbons and a rosette for Best in Show. I'll try to take some photos of the collection on the weekend. I was really interested to read the comments and judging scores which came back with the entries. I was also particularly amazed at how you can send a man to collect scrapbooking and he manages to come home with food. Must be that hunter gatherer thing.... Yep - he brought home a prize winning Plum Pudding that was destined to be thrown out but was given to him by the lady who cooked it.... I'm sitting here shaking my head with a large smile on my face. Funny kid!

I really enjoyed today - an RDO and the weather was very kind. I managed to get so much done and even took Hogan for a walk which although he was pretty tired by the time we turned back up the driveway - he loved every moment of it. It's amazing how a little bit of sunshine can inspire you. I'd have to say I'm really looking forward to better weather.

I was thrilled to get all my Christmas Invitations finished. Also made a start on my Christmas Cards. I can scarcely believe it's only 12 weeks until Christmas. This year I would really like to be more organised - and in fact I know that I'm going to have to be with the plans we've set in place for the big Family Christmas get together the week before Christmas. Looking forward to it a great deal - but also somewhat terrified about it being all I hope it will be...... time will tell on that one I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger KarenB said...

Hey Maree,

Left you a little award on my blog, pop on over ;)

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home