Monday, February 25, 2008

How Proud????

It's not that I am biased. Truly it's not. But how lucky am I to have this beautiful child as mine? I can hardly believe she is in year 12 this year. I am so proud of the involvement she has had over the past couple of years with the local FreeZa group. And now this year to be selected as a member of the local Youth Council plus Year Level Captain at her school. I believe so much in community involvement and putting something back into the Community and what better way at this age to be involved in something so worthwhile as the Youth Council.

Today was the induction of the new members and so of course, camera in hand, I was there to cheer her on and watch her take yet another step in life. And you asked me if I was proud of you? Are you kidding me? You fill me up with pride girl. Every single day, you fill me up with pride.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have every right to be proud. She is a remarkable young woman.

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home