Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Layouts!!!

Thankfully today I managed to finish the Scrap Pile Photo Swap layout although I won't be able to post it here for a couple of days yet. However I did do another Christmas layout tonight. This one called "Samdolph" with a pic of my dear sweet Sam who was originally imported from the USA, came to live with us for a while, then went to New Zealand for a couple of years and was shown there by some friends for considerable success and then returned to Australia. Sammy is an American Champion, an Australian Champion and a New Zealand Grand Champion. He won multiple Best in Show's in New Zealand. He is now one of my mum's 2 house dogs.




I suspect my scrapping urge came from the knowledge that Murray will be leaving us on Wednesday of next week - at least a week earlier than I had anticipated. It's going to be so hard to see him go, especially on the verge of Christmas. My mum was talking today about Christmas day and I was so sad to feel my heart sink. I don't want to ruin the day for everyone else but I know my heart will be elsewhere.

cheers

Maree

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Maree! :)

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home