Friday, December 01, 2006

Things to do when you are stressed.

OK well I will admit, this morning I was feeling a bit stressed wondering if the call had come through to let Murray know when he's meant to head off to Perth........ No call. But to keep my head from wandering to places I knew it would be upsetting I upgraded to Google Earth 4 and had a bit of a play around. Check this out... how incredible are these pics???????

Here is a carpark.......
Still see the cars..............
You can still barely see them..........
It's Uluru of course!!!!!.....
Getting smaller.....
Yup - that's it in the circle I drew on there...
This is the Western Australia/Northern Territory/South Australian borders....
Here is Australia.... you can zoom back and see the globe too but I figured this gives you enough of an idea how it works.

How incredible is this program. You can go visit all the sights of the world... I even got to zoom in on the mining town that Murray is meant to be going to work at, got to cyber visit some of my Scrapbook.com friends. Unfortunately some areas are better mapped than others and although I can pick out my house you can't zoom in on it anywhere near as close as you can some others.

Go download it for free and travel around the world with me!

cheers

Maree

2 Comments:

Blogger Jode said...

how cool is that! You may even see my place but I am still waiting for the pics to download...
dial up see...

Looks fabbo! off to discover more.

10:30 pm  
Blogger Terri B said...

May have to zoom in & check out some of the places you girls live ;)

11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home