Monday, December 04, 2006

It's Official

Well the phone call I've been waiting for and dreading all at the same time finally came today. Murray's medical & clearances have all been processed and the guy told him see you in 2-3 weeks - just great which means he'll be leaving the week before Christmas.

As much as I tried to prepare myself for the inevitable, when you are actually faced with it, somehow all the preparation in the world just flies out the window. I'm sure there are lots of things I should be thinking about preparing for, important things I need him to do before he goes, but right now all I can think about is the empty feelings I'm going to have without him here. I know I'm going to have to get over that and get on with keeping things going here but it's going to be so hard......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home