Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Copyright

In this day of digital freedom of expression, the whole concept of copyright has become a minefield. Something else for the legal eagles to make a bit of money out of no doubt. But it amuses me when I learn that certain visitors to this blog come to collect the images. While it's one thing for people to drop by to check out what we've been up to - it's a bit pathetic to think there are some who drop by to compensate for a Real relationship. Their loss I guess. While I may write from the heart about our life, I can guarantee the entries are just a tiny glimpse of the people involved and even though it may give some insight into what we get up to from week to week - it's a poor substitute for the real thing.

Booked our tickets to Sydney for the "Stigtacular" event where Grumpo will no doubt WOW the crowds - no matter how large or small. It's probably not the ideal time to be forking out money for such a trip, but then with all the other interesting bits life has been throwing our way recently it's probably not the worst time to be taking a weekend away from reality.

The good news is that I'm now officially employed as a permanent worker so this has to be a good thing. I've really been enjoying the work and the people I work with so it's not only a relief this close to Christmas but also a blessing to have a job I essentially got to try out before I wore it! That said - I guess I should get off here and get ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simonne said...

Congratulations once again Maree, on your new position. It's funny, as I was reading through some of your blog, I noticed some similarities.
I am a Leo, and was born in the year of the Ox. (only found out recently)
And before kids I worked for four years as a revolving temp for the City of Ballarat. I loved it.
On a lighter note, check out my BLOG as you have been Tagged.

4:35 pm  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey HUn, who has been copyrighting you.Hope everything is OK

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home