Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a Christmas.

It's amazing how life throws you curve balls when you least expect it. I think this year I was expecting a pretty subdued Christmas. I hoped in a way to just get through it. To say that 2010 has been a year of mixed emotions would be such an understatement. In the past few weeks I've just been going through the motions and not really "with it". However a certain man had other ideas and managed to turn the day into something incredibly special for everyone.

And so I am very proud to say that I am now engaged to the wonderful Shane Powell and I couldn't be happier. I am never ceased to be amazed at the incredible things he does for our family and my life is just so enriched by his presence.

Here are a few photos from our Christmas Day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home