Saturday, March 26, 2011

New creations

It feels so wonderful to be scrapping again. I just haven't really been in a place to create lately so finding some mojo AND being really pleased with what came out of it has been fantastic. These latest ones have all come out of challenges at Challenge Masters - with so many lovely creative ladies onboard - how could you NOT be inspired to create.

This is my new favourite - entitled How Rude. I've loved this photo of Lakeisha & Bundy taken at our last dog show back in 2007. This one was for week 2 of the Chopped Challenges and I am thrilled with how this came up.


The next one was for week 1 of the Chopped Challenge - a photo that I took last November when Lisa was visiting and we journeyed down to the coast taking in Erskine Falls on the way. The challenge was to include circles, lime green and paint. I am still not happy with the fact that the white paint would not stay white on the green cardstock, but overall I still love the layout.


And finally this one was the hardest of all - more from an emotional point than any technical difficulties. This was one of the most scary moments I have ever had in my life and even years later as I look at the photos I am reminded of just how lucky I am to still have this man in my life.


Progress is still being made on Lakeisha's 21st invitations and also with the Halloween invitations. And of course the big plans for the Halloween Party in October. More on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home