Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another night out!

Last night saw the grand finale of what had come to be "Birthday Week" with a night out in Geelong at Hogs Breath Cafe with family and friends.  The steaks lived up to expectations and the company as always presented plenty of opportunity for laughs and the realisation that I am indeed in a very happy place and blessed to be surrounded by so many special people.  I did feel the love this week that's for sure.  And while birthdays always mark milestones in life, I think the greatest milestone I feel like celebrating is a coming of age in knowing who I am, what I want and a sense of peace and contentment that I haven't known in a very very long time.

My beautiful daughter and gorgeous partner make this world such a wonderful place to be - always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home